Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chinese New Year: Red & Gold

新年快樂 ! | Happy Chinese New Year!

In honor of Chinese New Year, I combined two of my favorite nail polishes to create a red + gold look. 

(photo credit: essie)

essie's Big Bag Theory is described as a creamy brick red. I usually stay away from bright and vivid nail polish colors, but this red is one of my favorite nail polishes. As the name implies, it is a creamy color, and slightly muted. It applies wonderfully and gives me the perfect red color.


(photo credit: Sephora)

Sephora by OPI's Only Gold For Me is a topcoat with chunky and micro gold glitter. I love putting this top coat on everything. I find that gold pairs very well with many colors, and I especially love it over Big Bag Theory.


I wish everyone a very happy new year! May you have a blessed and prosperous year!



Love, Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment